"II found this gem of a list on an old blog of mine (because, y'know, that's an exciting thing to blog about, right?). It is dated nearly two years ago, and the only reason I have deemed it acceptable to re-publish is that the two corsets, frilly bloomers and glass stone are actually still in my boot. Two years on. I have a different car but the same junk.
very rarelynever clear out my car, so when I do, strange things are found, things you might never expect to find in a car. A selection of things found today include:
- Two corsets (One black, the other ivory and patterned)
- Black patent stilettos (Slightly scuffed)
- Five Happy Meal Toys (Broken)
- Deflated balloon (McDonalds)
- Mini top hat fascinator (adorned with feathers)
- White frilly ‘Moulin Rouge’ bloomers (V. frilly)
- Pride and Prejudice (Slightly annotated, severely defaced)
- Two packets of sweets, contents of which melted and congealed (Percy Pigs)
- A3 sketchpad (Sketches - not so good)
- Glass stone which I have never seen before in my life (mysterious)
- Two bras (Both black, one is ‘stick on’)"